- UPCOMING April 12, 2014:A reading for Matter Monthly at Matilda's.
- July 6, 2013: Dark of the Male, Light of the Female: Women Writing About Horrible Things at Uncharted Books in Chicago
- April 2, 2013: Wit Rabbit Reading Series at Quenchers with Timothy Donelly, Rebecca Morgan Frank, Anthony Madrid and Geoffrey O'Brien.
- March 16, 2013: A collaboration with Heather Momyer and Robin Morissey for Red Rover Reading Series Experiment #63: "Performication" at Outer Space Gallery in Chicago. Also performing: Steven Teref and Tim Jones Yelvington. Some press from Gapers Block.
- December 13, 2012: Ipsento Reading Series with A. D. Jameson.
- August 18, 2012: Group Reading with students of the Chicago School of Poetics at Myopic Books.
- October 5, 2011: "O, Bleek Strategies." Newberry Library. A Chicago Calling event. Listen to the audio for "Oak Transmission" my collaboration with Seth Berg.
- September 29, 2011: Brown Rice Cooker Createfest sponsored by Chicago Modern Orchestra Project at Brown Rice Listening Space.
- September 20, 2011: Fundraiser for The Borderbend Collective at Revolution Brewery.
- July 14, 2011: Ipsento Reading Series with Ian McCarty and Chris Corlew.
- April 29, 2011: Living Room Reading with Seth Berg.
- October, 2010: "Two Way Tarot Mirrors." Group Collaborative Reading with Della Watson & Sparkleface. Myopic Books, Chicago. A part of Chicago Calling.
- July 30, 2010: Printer's Ball.
- April 30, 2010: "Bound Books." Group Reading.
- February 12, 2010: "The New Tentacle." Literary uses for religious text: a reading.
[Listen to the reading. Recording courtesy of Dan Godston.]
- Winter 2009: Group Reading. Ipsento Reading Series #2.
- Winter 2009: Group Reading. Requited Reading Series.
- June 2009: "Just You Shut Your Mouth." Gorilla Tango Theatre 24-Hour Plays #2.
- December 2007: "Metamorphosis." Group Reading. Chicago: Reconstruction Room Series.
- December 2007: "Going' Pro: 30 poems in 30 days." Group Reading. Chicago: Reconstruction Room Series.
- May 2005: "Graduating MFAW Reading. Group Reading. Chicago: The School of the Art Institute.
- April 2005: "Edit: Text and the Magnificent Mark." Writers and text-based visual artists present their own original work and an edited work based on that of another artist in the group. Chicago: Roger Brown Gallery.
- Octover 2004: Individual reading. WNUR. Evanston: Northwestern University.
- September 2, 2004: ¡Vámanos! watercolor and photography exhibit. School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
See Requited for more event listings.